

Madison had her very first piano recital tonight. She had a great time and did a beautiful job playing "Square Dance." She has taken violin lessons with Ellie for the last couple of years and although she enjoyed that I have always known that she had a love for the piano (see baby picture taken in Wisconsin when she was less than two). So, although, I have always had visions of them playing beautiful violin duets together we made the switch....and she LOVES it. This summer she and I went through Katie's primer level lesson book together so she was able to start book one with her teacher this fall. I get so much joy from the girls' love for music and am so thankful that my parents gave me the opportunity to learn to make it myself.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Madison's first piano recital
Posted by Cheryl at 9:37 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment