Monday, November 26, 2007

Tis the season....already?




I guess it is! We have been working on our Christmas cards and even gathered around the piano to sing some carols tonight. It is so much fun with the girls all making music these days. It's no longer just mom at the piano but we can all take turns now. We had a nice Thanksgiving with my mom and dad here and even though I vowed I wouldn't put them to work this time (we always manage to come up with a project when they come) after a few days Dad was looking for SOMETHING to keep busy with. So.....we went all over town looking for second hand desks for the girls' rooms. We found some good ones and Dad and Mom painted them as well as a few other things. They turned out awesome. Maddie got a new dresser out of the deal. She and Ellie were using dressers I had as a girl and they have seen better days.... Mom and I put up lots of pictures, too. This place is really starting to feel like home.

0 comments: