Saturday, August 02, 2008

Swim! ... Bike! ... Run!

Madison swimming under the flags

Madison finishing the biking portion

Ellie racing to the finish line

All smiles before the race



We've all been trying to get in better shape this summer and as part of that effort Ellie and Madison recently participated in a Kids' Triathlon. They swam, biked and ran their hearts out. Ellie enjoyed the swimming portion but the biking, well, not so much. Running was "ok". Madison enjoyed everything but the running. In fact, she decided to walk much of the way instead. She was determined to enjoy the event! Wade and Katie ran a 5k while we were on vacation, too. I guess it's my turn to get in the game. I have been running for a couple of months now and while I can't say I enjoy it, I am definitely feeling the benefits! We are hoping to eventually run a 5k as a family. GO TEAM!!



0 comments: