Madison, Ellie and I made this banner yesterday...well mostly Madison and I- Ellie got bored quickly and Katie was taking a much needed Friday afternoon nap. Maddie and I had a great time. I really LOVE working with pretty paper and must find time to scrapbook more- the combination of beautiful paper and photos of the people I love makes me so happy. I was inspired by this http://www.bhg.com/holidays/valentines-day/decorating/hand-crafted-valentines-day-decor/ and was all ready to run out to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies but decided instead to try to use what I had on hand. The bhg garland was made of fabric but I have SO much scrapbook paper- plenty to make a pretty heart banner and lots left over. The buttons and ribbon were Madison's touches- I think she plans to decorate more hearts but we turned our attention to the opening ceremonies of the Olympics~

0 comments:
Post a Comment