Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Waffling...just a little

Ellie, MaKayla, and Madison enjoying a family favorite.  My mom made these when I was a girl-

CHOCOLATE WAFFLE COOKIES

2 squares unsweetened chocolate melted
2 eggs
1/2 c butter
3/4 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 c flour

marshmallow cream

Mix first 6 ingredients and "bake" in waffle iron.  Top with marshmallow cream when still warm.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

mom said...

Brings back good memories. The marshmallow cream is your idea I think-looks like a great idea. Makes me wonder where my waffle iron is---may have to try them again.....

Kim said...

Wow, those look really yummy. I never would have even thought of doing something like that with my waffle iron. I need to start thinking outside the box more!
:)

Big D said...

Mrs.Cheryl(this is clara btw) i need to have those some time they look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennie said...

YUM!! I'm NOT going to show this to my boys! :-)