Seems like everything is falling apart around here. Our dryer is making a hideous screeching sound. The maytag repairman told me over the phone it's probably not worth fixing (no wonder he has nothing to do!) and we may as well just use it until it stops working. Meanwhile it gets louder and louder. The automatic locks on the van have decided to take a vacation (the only keyed entrance is the driver door). We had to replace the lawnmower two weeks ago. The computer has started moan and groan daily and upstairs the air conditioner is working but the fan is refusing to move the air. Hmmmm. These are NOT the things I had in mind when we got our economic stimulus check in the mail! Now that I think about it I have lots to be thankful for...the dryer and computer are still working. The van still drives. It is the end of the season and Wade got a deal on the lawnmower and with the wonderful fall weather the fan is not a big rush either. God is good.

0 comments:
Post a Comment