Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our favorite time of the year...

We have really been loving the autumn weather the past couple of weeks. The leaves are just starting to change color and the little maple tree we planted this spring has turned a gorgeous shade of red. We continue to spend lots of time at the soccer fields. In fact Katie is in a tournament this weekend and her team won both games today 4-0. She even scored (very exciting as she specializes in defense and very seldom gets scoring opportunities!) Wade has been gone a bunch lately so I thought I would let him take the kids to soccer for the day (the tournament is an hour from home). I have been looking forward all week to having the house to myself and catching up on some things but when it came time for them to leave this morning I just couldn't stay home. It was a perfect day to spend outside with my family, the girls played so well and if I had stayed home I would have missed that goal!



















We made yummy popcorn balls with candy corn in them the other day. Notice Madison's curly top? I came home from Bible Study last Wednesday and Katie had put curlers in her hair. She looked adorable!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the curly do, Madison. However, it makes you look a little too grown up! Please put the pig tails back!! :-)