Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Must be the stock market...


Poor Abby (our very loved yellow lab) decided to jump out a window yesterday. Just kidding. The state of things in this country is nothing to joke about but I couldn't resist.

Actually, Abby loves to go in the car with Wade and yesterday she was riding down the road in the passenger seat with her head out the window (heaven!) and she somehow got her paw on the power window button, opened the window all the way, lost her balance and fell out of the moving van. Wade pulled over right away but she must have been disoriented because she ran into oncoming traffic then into the woods. Thankfully, she did not get hit but she got her face scraped up and cracked a couple of teeth. She doesn't feel too hot today. This picture of Abby was taken a few years back but it was the best I could do quickly as we are in the midst of getting our new computer up and running!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness!!! I hope she's going to be OK. What do you feed a dog with cracked teeth? Soggy food?

Jennie said...

Oh man! I'm glad she's ok and safe at home. I'm sure that was very scary for Wade. Abby may not be sticking her head out of windows anytime soon! Very cute pic, by the way.