Madison had a piano recital tonight. She did a super fabulous job - here she is playing "Rip Roarin' Rag". (click on the arrow to play video)
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE MIKE!
Glad you stopped by... this blog is lovingly created to help us keep in touch with our family and friends across the country. We hope you visit often!
Madison had a piano recital tonight. She did a super fabulous job - here she is playing "Rip Roarin' Rag". (click on the arrow to play video)
PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE MIKE!
Posted by Cheryl at 9:07 PM
3 comments:
That was great. I felt like I was there!!! We can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving. We have lots to be thankful for!!!
Madison, That was AWESOME! We can tell you've worked so hard and practiced a lot. Wonderful job!!!
WOW!!! I'm impressed Maddie. :)
Thanks for sharing this--you're
an awesome piano player. Keep
up the GREAT work!!! We love
you!
Post a Comment