Just goofing around at grandma and grandpa's house...Madison, Tia, Ellie, Bryton and Katie
After spending Monday night at Wade's parents' house we headed to Tracy (his sister) and Bryant's farm about 40 minutes away. Roger and Linda (Wade's mom and dad) and Leah came out for the day and and we stayed overnight. One thing I love about spending time with Wade's family is that they laugh and laugh and laugh! The kids always love getting together with with their "big kid cousins" Bryce (15), Tia (13) and Bryton (10) and the time always flies by. By the time I thought to get my camera out the day was gone!!! Linda, Katie and Tia helped me with Ellie and Madison's costumes (no, I didn't get them done before I left!) and we had some great food...the kids had fun making their own personal pizzas for dinner. At this rate I'm not sure how we're going to have room for Thanksgiving dinner!

0 comments:
Post a Comment